Rossco Paddison describes himself as a father and a futurist. He loves playing an active role in building the future with decentralised personal finance tools.
Rossco is an Entrepreneur, stable-cryptocurrency advocate and CEO and Co-Founder of Bankless Digital Money App, Mosendo.
He has presented “Break Into Bitcoin” events to thousands of people, where he has taught them what it is, how it works, how it will change the world and how to receive their first bitcoin.
Rossco is aware that cryptocurrency isn’t going away and will continue to change the way the world’s financial systems operate. He is passionate about making the way that everyday users interact with payments a more seamless and user friendly experience.
About The Episode
In this episode, Rossco and Brett discuss:
- What is cryptocurrency and how does it work
- What the true value of cryptocurrency is (and what makes is fluctuate)
- How to mine Bitcoin (and why Iceland is better for mining than Australia)
- The best places to find reliable information on Cryptocurrency
- Why most Cryptocurrency millionaires started small
- How the Australian banking system works (and why it’s a great argument for Cryptocurrency)