He can hold an audience in the palms of his hands when he enters a room full of strangers. (Iv’e seen it first hand)
Andrew was the first ever winner of the Australian Celebrity Apprentice. An auctioneer by trade, Andrew shines brightest when he is leading a bidding war. He can hold an audience in the palms of his hands when he enters a room full of strangers. His natural enthusiasm and outstanding sales oriented skill set enable Andrew to provide exactly the service and outcome that people seek.
About the Episode
In this episode Andrew and Brett discuss:
- How Andrew started his first business by hiring out a nightclub for underage discos at the age of 14
- How Andrew won the first ever Australian Celebrity Apprentice TV show at only 23 years of age
- How Andrew learnt the art and become an Australian Auctioneer champion (This story is CRAZY)
- How Andrew climbed Kokoda with an injured knee and avoided death
- How he was selling $1M a year of property at the age of 20
Brett also shares a number of stories that he has never shared before, including his first ever business and how and why he started it.
More On Andrew Morello