He was playing Rugby League at the highest level but his passion for building businesses won the game.
About Sel Berdie
Selasi is a former professional athlete turned entrepreneur. With a passion for startups, Sel has been involved in owning and starting some of Australia’s most recognisable health food brands with BSKT & Cocowhip.
With a specialty skill set in helping brands develop products and strategies that maximise sales and gain exposure across all marketing platforms, Sel loves to work with like-minded brands and businesses.
About the Episode
In this episode Sel and Brett discuss:
- Where to start when building an effective brand
- What are the key elements to a strong brand
- Sel’s thinking process when a new business opportunity presents itself (Saying YES or NO)
- How Sel attracts major influencers to support and build their brand
- How being a father has majorly influenced Sel as a business owner
- Habits and routines Sel adopts to remain sane whilst working on multiple businesses and creating his optimum balance in life
And so much more…