Richard Bell has had a decorated business career after leaving school at the young age of 16. He has built, invested and consulted with hundreds of businesses from start ups to $200m dollar companies across 8 different countries.
About Richard Bell
Richard Bell is an entrepreneur who has built, invested and consulted with hundreds of businesses from start ups to $2000m dollar companies around the globe.
Some highlights include investing into NZ based business, Unfiltered, which he drove the business successfully as chairman leading it into the US market.
At the age of 25, he grew business and entrepreneurial training institution, The Entourage, into an eight figure business and today he is still sits as the 3rd biggest shareholder of the company. In 2015 Rich was listed in the Top 3 Emerging Business Leaders by Fairfax Media and AFR newspaper, which lead him to launching his own boutique investment and advisory firm, BLG, back in 2016.
About the Episode
In this episode Richard and Brett discuss;
- The difference between an executive board and advisory board
- Why an advisory board is key to business success
- How it will can benefit even SME businesses, not just large corporations
- Different types of investment deals
- What businesses can and should be doing right now to forward think post-Covid
- The life-changing effect of Marie Kondo!
And so much more…
Connect With Richard Bell
Connect on All the Socials With Brett
Find all Brett’s social media accounts and podcasts here.