In the early days of starting her business, she was laughed at by many female entrepreneurs. She left her degree and moved to a country where she knew no one to follow her dreams & how one Google search changed it all.
About Helen Van
Helen Van is the Co-founder of Aim’n. A Global activewear brand with a vision to change the lives of millions of females by Aim’n high and dream’n big.
A Chinese, Swedish born who now lives in New Zealand is living her dream life building a global active wear brand that has impacted hundreds of thousands of women from all around the world.
About the Episode
In this episode Helen and Brett Discuss:
- How and why Helen and her business partner started Aim’n
- How they SOLD out of stock on their first launch, and how it ended in disaster.
- How they quickly grew their Instagram following
- The BIGGEST roadblock that was hindering the growth of the business and what she did about it
- Helen’s morning routine she uses to generate optimum daily output
And so much more…