How did an uneducated, whiskey drinking biker from London become the go to guy for some of the richest people on the planet?
About Steve Sims
Steve Simms is the founder of Bluefish, one of the top personal concierge services in the world, and an expert marketer within the luxury industry. He’s a best selling Author with “BLUEFISHING – The Art of Making Things Happen” as well as a highly sought-after consultant. He’s spoken at the Pentagon, Harvard twice, and recently spent time in a CLASS 4 maximum security prison.
Want to sing with your favorite rock star, walk the red carpet at an A List Oscar party, sit front row at an Elton John Gala, get married in the Vatican, or dive to the wreck of the Titanic? You dream it, Steve will make it happen.
About the Episode
In this episode Brett and Steve talk about:
- How to get the super rich to talk to you and become interested
- The secrets to making the unbelievable come true, time and time again
- A single experience Steve organised for his client that cost $72M dollars
- How Steve pulled off the most famous dinner of all time, with only 3 days notice, just because his client wanted to impress his fiance’s parents
- How Steve got one of his clients to become the lead singer of the world famous band Journey and sing on stage to thousands
- Why Steve spent time at a maximum security prison with some of the worlds dangerous people
More on Steve Sims
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/stevedsims
Website – https://www.stevedsims.com