His company was listed as a Inc 25 fastest growing company in America. He built it so fast that he put himself out of business.
About Alex Charfen
Alex Charfen is co-founder and CEO of CHARFEN, a training, education and membership organization for entrepreneurs and small businesses. Alex has dedicated his life to answering the question, How do you make business grow? which evolved into a larger calling to understand How do you help people grow? This transition led him to uncover a previously mislabeled and misunderstood population among us: the Entrepreneurial Personality Type™ (EPT). For the past two decades, Alex has created and curated proven business philosophies, models and strategies geared specifically to entrepreneurs.
About the Episode
In this episode Alex and Brett discuss:
- The key elements to scaling a business
- How Alex went from a INC 500 company to not knowing what to do
- The Entrepreneur Personality Type (A must listen to)
- How to create and keep momentum so you can keep winning
- The billionaire code (The key steps to growing and scaling a business)
And so much more…
More on Alex Charfen