Welcome to the last episode of The Brett Campbell Show for 2020. What a year it has been! In this episode, I go through a list of lessons and learnings from this past year. This is my favorite episode I have recorded for this show ever (BIG CALL), but take a listen and I think you will feel the same.
About The Episode
Here are a few of the lessons I cover in this episode:
- NEVER fcuk with the universe
- Why you should NEVER skimp on Steak and Wine
- Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face (Thanks Mike Tyson)
- An Earthquake will reveal what’s beneath
- Why most businesses SUCK (controversial I know)
- What I learnt from Slacks $27B sale
…and many more.